segunda-feira, 11 de agosto de 2014

Tattoos: yes or no??

One thing is for sure, there are awesome tattoos, good tattoos, bad tattoos and tattoos that make your eyes bleed.. And it's thanks to those last two that I've been kind of scared of getting my first tattoo.

I've been planning it for 6 years now and I still have cold feet about it (yes, 6 years, what a chicken...).


The tattoo I'm going to have (yes, I will do it!!) is a simple, yet elegant, mandala flower.




And where am I going to get it?


I love it sooooo much!!


The thing is, I don't want a simple black tattoo. If I'm getting inked I'm getting something different.. 

I've done some research and I'm considering getting a white or red ink tattoo, they are so lovely, elegant and awesome, I don't really have words to describe how much I love them. 

But now I have a new problem...


 RED or WHITE???











I can't decide!! HEEELLLLPPPPP!!!



Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário